First Baptist Church is pleased to offer a preventive health event. Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, will host their affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings on Thursday, October 22.
Five screenings will be offered that scan for potential health problems related to:
- blocked arteries which is a leading cause of stroke
- abdominal aortic aneurysms which can lead to a ruptured aorta
- hardening of the arteries in the legs which is a strong predictor of heart disease
- atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat which is closely tied to stroke risk
- a bone density screening, for men and women, used to assess the risk of osteoporosis
Register for a Wellness Package which includes 4 vascular tests and osteoporosis screening from $149 ($139 with our member discount). All five screenings take 60-90 minutes to complete. In order to register for this event and to receive a $10 discount off any package priced above $129, please call 1-888-653-6441 or visit www.lifelinescreening.com/community-partners.
This event is being sponsored by the XYZ's.
Please contact Gary Hilton (615) 509-7062 with any questions.